Children’s Yoga Classes & Pop Ups
- Easter Yoga Pop-Up: 11-1pm Wed 10 April @ Shadwell Studio (tweens 2-4pm)
- Easter Yoga Pop-Up: 10am-12pm Mon 8 April @ Oakwood Church hosted with Charlotte
- Weekly Yoga at Bannatynes Cookridge Hall, Tuesdays 4.30-5.30pm (drop in booked directly with the club)
Why Yoga for Children?
Children live in a busy world the same as adults. Helping them to be still, to feel good and feel balanced provides them with essential life skills.
Yoga can benefit children in so many ways ….
- Feeling stronger, fitter & more relaxed
- Building their strength & flexibility
- Developing their confidence & self-esteem
- Improving their balance & coordination
- Sharpening their concentration
- Sparking their creativity & imagination
- Sleeping better
And of course it’s lots of fun!