Click here to book.
Yoga for children at Cookridge Hall on Tuesdays 4.30-5.30pm
are drop in and booked directly with the club;
Children live in a busy world the same as adults. Helping them to be still, to feel good and feel balanced provides them with essential life skills. These classes are aimed at 5-12 year olds. From there they can move to Teen Yoga.
Yoga can benefit children in so many ways ….
- Feeling stronger, fitter & more relaxed
- Building their strength & flexibility
- Developing their confidence & self-esteem
- Improving their balance & coordination
- Sharpening their concentration
- Sparking their creativity & imagination
- Sleeping better
And of course it’s lots of fun!