Children’s Yoga Classes & Pop Ups
Weekly Yoga Classes for children
- Tuesdays 4.30-5.30pm at Bannatynes Cookridge Hall (5-10yrs) (drop in booked directly with the club)
- Tuesdays 6-6.45pm at Soma Wellness (Otley) (4-8yrs)
- Wednesdays 4.15-5pm @Heather Yoga – Tweens 9-12 yrs
- Thursdays 3.45-430pm @The Zone (4-8 yrs)
- Thursdays 5-5.45pm Teens @ Shadwell Studio
Why Yoga for Children?
Children live in a busy world the same as adults. Helping them to be still, to feel good and feel balanced provides them with essential life skills.
Yoga can benefit children in so many ways ….
- Feeling stronger, fitter & more relaxed
- Building their strength & flexibility
- Developing their confidence & self-esteem
- Improving their balance & coordination
- Sharpening their concentration
- Sparking their creativity & imagination
- Sleeping better
And of course it’s lots of fun!