Upcoming sessions for you and your family
Friday 5 April 11.45am-12.30pm at Shadwell Studio
Sunday 19 May & Sunday 9 June 3-4pm at Heather Yoga
(mums, dads, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, carers and guardians welcome!)
Why Family Yoga?
Yoga means union, a coming together, so perfect to experience this as a family unit and create that bonding time together.
During sessions you’ll enjoy:
* energetic and exciting yoga activities to challenge everyone
* partner work to encourage teamwork
* light-hearted meditations and breathing practices to calm the mind and body
*creating a feeling of calm and tranquility that can help adults and children to relax in each other’s presence
* rejuvenating relaxations and fun guided imagery
* the enjoyment of learning together and spending time in each other’s company
You’ll feel rejuvenated, fully stretched, overflowing with love in your hearts, and have a sparkle in your eyes!