After the energy of summer join us for our mini retreat and take some time for you.
Resting and renewing our energy is vital to minimising the onset of burn out so we are able to support and balance our energy as we move to the next season.
Our day includes movement through yoga and qigong, pausing through meditation and resting through yoga nidra.
These approaches can benefit our overall physical and mental health, supporting our immune and offering us the opportunity to connect in with ourselves and listen to what we need.
All offered activities are optional – this is your retreat, your time to meet your needs.
• morning yoga & qigong
• delicious vegetarian lunch (Beat and The Pulse Catering).
• free time
• yin yoga & yoga nidra
• tea & cake
The retreat will be suitable for all levels of yoga student. All mats and equipment will be provided but do feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
Dietary requests can be catered for – please advise of this when booking.
Investment £60 – Please email me to book.
Autum Flow Yoga Workshop
All event details are listed here.
30 Sept – 2 Oct 2022 A Late Summer Retreat (waitlist only)
25-27 Nov 2022 M0ving to Winter (waitlist only)
3-5 March 2023 Almost Spring
15-18 May 2023 Move, Breather Create (yoga, art & cooking)
29 Sept – 1 Oct 2023 Late Summer Retreat
24-26 Nov 2023 Moving to Winter
– Handle the daily stress and strains of life in a calm and effective way
– Feel confident to do postures safely and effectively
– Know how to do pranayama and learn how to meditate or develop a deeper meditation practice
– Develop a self practice and integrate this in your daily life
– Spend 15 weeks developing and improving your lifestyle, health and wellbeing